- Over 30 years of HR Consulting experience
- Chair and founding member of "The AustCoal Consulting Alliance"
- Secretary and Director of "The Rugby Youth Foundation"
- Founding National Treasurer of "The National Speakers Association Of Australia"
- Member of "The Global Organisational Design Society"
- President and CEO of "The Hills Day and District Evening College"
- Guest/Sessional Lecturer "Notre Dame University";
- HR Practices,
- Managing the Training Function,
- IR in Australia,
- Australian Contemporary HR issues.
- Doctoral Candidate "University Of Notre Dame" Research Topic "An examination of the causal link between workplace culture and Productivity Performance"
- Founding President of the "Ditch The Values Society Of Australia"
Publications, Presentations and Awards
· Attracting and Retaining Senior Staff in Mainland China:
Pharmaceutical Conference, Shanghai
· Amalgamation and Integration of Councils:
LGA Conference, Gold Coast
· Alliance Contracting - A Paradigm Shift:
Coal Conference, Brisbane
· Meeting the Challenges of Rising Costs and Skills Shortages in the Australian Rail Industry:
AusRailPlus Conference, Sydney
· Employer Branding - Why should I work for you?:
Australian Mining Magazine
· Change Management, Strategies in Extractive Industries:
AusIMM Annual Conference, Melbourne
Finalist AITD 2012 National Awards:
Organisational Learning Effectiveness
Copies of all above are available on request to: firstname.lastname@example.org