Every organisation has a range or HR Systems but rarely are they evaluated for their effectiveness or for their risk potential.
Our approach is a systematic verification of all HR Systems; General Policies and Procedures, Position Descriptions, Organisational Design, Recruitment and Selection Practices, Employment Contracts, Training and Development, Induction and Orientation, Management Information Systems, Attraction and Retention Strategies, Remuneration and Incentives, Communication Systems, Dispute Resolution Procedures.
A HR audits and review aligns the corporate goals and objectives with the goals and the objectives of an employee.
- HR audits are self funding and lead to reduction in direct and indirect HR costs.
- HR Audits address the question does the HR department add value or add cost to the organisation's performance?
The benefits of HR audits are:
- Identifies the true cost of the HR.
- Identifies any duplication.
- Identifies other organisational inefficiencies.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you sure that your policies and procedures are part of your employment contract?
- When there is an internal promotion is a new employment contract provided?
- What is your staff turnover rate?
- What is your staff stability index?